Monday, October 22, 2007

So begins a blogging journey...

I have never been one to journal and reflect on things in writing. However, I am finding that I am reading more and more insights written by friends through blogs. So I figured I'd jump in on the action, even though I am years behind this technology thing!

My goal is to use this to primarily encourage the students in my Sunday School class. I want to challenge them and give them things to chew on during the week. I always appreciate people who ask deep questions and share profound understandings. Although my questions may not be too deep and my understanding is not profound, I hope to provide a means for getting teens to think about life, love, friendships, faith and God.

So, here begins a journey...are you up for the ride??

No comments: